Haryana SSC Instructor Recruitment 2017 are open now for Indians. All applicants are welcome to apply for these jobs through SSC. Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC is a selection agency which recruits employees. It has announced many jobs as they have announced store keeper and instructor jobs for science instructor and engineering drawing instructor. Vacant positions are open now and all Indian which are according to the job requirement can apply for these jobs. Before you apply for these jobs, please confirm that either you are eligible for these jobs or not through this page. Here on this page, we will provide you application procedure and eligibility criteria. Total 508 posts are available in which 213 jobs are for science instructor, 197 posts for drawing instructor and 98 positions for store keepers. These posts will be provided on merit basis. In this article you will learn about the Haryana SSC Instructor recruitment 2017 from this page.
Haryana SSC Instructor Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- For instructor jobs, a candidate must hold bachelor degree in engineering, technology, electrical or mechanical
- For store keeper a candidate must have done BBA or arts with maths and economics
- Minimum age limit for application is 17 year
- Maximum age limit for application is 42 years
- All recruitments will be done according to a written exam, which will be from the HSSC
- A personal interview is also for the applicants
Haryana SSC Instructor Recruitment Apply Online:
A candidate can apply for the Haryana SSC Instructor and store keeper jobs online from www.hssc.gov.in. There you have to select Haryana SSC instructor Recruitment 2017. Check the eligibility and apply before last date. You also have to upload a fresh photograph and other documents. After this pay your fee and complete your online procedure. Applications will only receive till 30th August 2017.