Madhya Pradesh MP Police Sub Inspector vacancy 2017 is available now. MP Police started recruitment for sub inspector jobs. There are 661 seats are available for Indian, to join police. These selections will be according to the Madhya Pradesh Professional examination board MPPEB / Vyapam. There will be a written test, which a person must have to pass otherwise he will not call for further process. After clearance of written exam, a person has to pass physical and medical tests. MP Police sub inspector recruitment 2017 is open till 30th August 2017. Before an applicant apply, make sure that you are eligible or not through this page. Here on this page, recruitment procedure, eligibility criteria, and last date is mention so a person can get complete information about these jobs. An applicant can also download admit card, admit card is compulsory and without admit card, no applicant will allowed to sit in written exam. In this article you will learn about the MP Police Sub inspector Vacancy 2017.
MP Police Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate have to pass bachelor degree from any recognized university of India
- For male candidate, height must be 167.5 CMS, Chest must be 81-86 CMS, 800 meter running in 2 minutes and 40 seconds, 13 feet long jump
- For female candidates, height must be 152.4 CMS, 800 meter running in 3 minutes and 30 seconds and 10 feet long jump
MP Police Sub Inspector Job Schedule:
- Last date to submit online application is 30th August 2017
- Written exams will be on 22nd and 23rd October
- Answer keys will update o 24th August 2017
- Result Will be in November
MP Police Sub Inspector Apply Online:
An applicant can apply online from www.vyapam.nic.in. Fill your personal details and pay fee online through bank transfer. Complete your online form for MP Police Sub inspector vacancy 2017. Application will receive till 30.08.2017.